Preparing & adding tax, tax reports and managing tax in Splendid Accounts
Add tax amount on transactions
- Add the tax amount in the transactions like invoices, receive money, vendor payments, etc.
- To add a tax amount, select the tax rate from the tax column.
- Add tax in new transactions and already created transactions.
- Add a transaction’s tax amount when the amount needs to be modified.
- Our system calculates tax on a line item, you can also apply tax on an overall transaction as well.
- Transactions you can add a taxon:
- Quotations & Orders
- Vendor Payments
- Receive money transactions
- Manual journals
- You can add the tax amount on new transactions, and any existing transactions which do not have any payments or allocations applied.