Add a new Company
- Add a new company in Splendid Accounts.
- You can also add required fields and set a default or foreign currency for your contacts in Splendid Accounts.
When you add a new company, it shows under the all companies group. The data will show in the Customers or Vendors group when you enter an invoice, bill, or credit note transaction for them.
Following are the steps to Add a Company
- Company Name: Enter your Company’s name.
- Type of Organization: Select the type of organization from the dropdown according to your business
- Financial Year Start: Splendid Accounts having a fiscal year is a one-year period that companies and governments use for financial reporting and budgeting. A fiscal year is most commonly used for accounting purposes to prepare financial statements. Although a fiscal year can start on January 1st and end on December 31st, not all fiscal years correspond with the calendar year.
- Country: Select country from the given dropdown
- Time Zone: displays a list of time zones according to the selected country
- Home Currency: The base currency is the currency against which exchange rates are generally quoted in a given country. Examples: USD/JPY, the US Dollar is the base currency; EUR/USD, the EURO is the base currency. Select your base currency according to Country.