All stock movements made from or to stock instances are recorded. The date, quantity, and type of each movement are recorded. For the most part, these records are created and maintained automatically as you do things. This represents stock being added to the instance from a works order or a purchase order.
Stock Movement fields and their description
- Click on the required field “From warehouse” and select any listed warehouse from where the stock would be move.
- Click on the required field “To warehouse” and select any listed warehouse where the stock would be move.
- Number: The Code/ number will be automatically generated or you can create multi-series for the movement
- Complete the Stock Movement form with the Product name you want to move, choose consignment and the total quantity of the product you want to move
- Click on save.
- Click “Save and Continue Edit” to save the quote as a draft, or click “Save and Approve” to approve or click “Save and Pending” to mark the quote as pending and enter a new quote or click “Save and New” to record a new quote and save the previous one or click “Save and Close” to close the quote and save the quote in draft status.
Allow negative stock at stock movement
Stock Movement is enhanced to allow negative stock from one warehouse to another.