Create an order
Create a new order as per your customer needs. You can enter line by line details of the proposed order as well as attach any additional files, such as images or your businesses’ terms and conditions.
- In the Sales menu, select the order
- Click “+Add Sale Order”
- Enter the name of the customer you’re creating the order If you use multi-currency, you can enter your order in the currency of the customer.
- If the customer is not existing in the system you can directly add the customer right from the current screen by just writing the customer name and click enter, a form will be open for the additional customer you can save it and make a further transaction.
- Click Type to search product and select the product, if it is not existing then you can enter the product directly the same as the customer name. Type the description of the product, then add the Quantity and Price.
- You can add a line item discount and multiple taxes in a single product as per your needs.
- Also last offered discount of invoice displays on sale order what discount you offered on sale invoice against the product and customer.
- Click Save and Continue Edit to save the order as a draft, or click Save and Approve to approve or click Save and Pending to mark the order as pending and enter a new order or click Save and New to record a new order and save the previous one or click Save and Close to close the order and save the order in draft status.
- Customer: Enter the name of the customer you would like to sell your products to. If you enter a name that’s not already a contact, Splendid Account adds it to your Customer list.
- Date: This is set as default to the current date. You can change this also.
- Delivery Date: Let your customer know the date the order will be delivered on.
- Number: Use Splendid Accounts default numbering sequence or you can add your number sequence by clicking on number code and then a “+ “sign
- Reference: Choose a reference to suit your company. Later, you may want to search for your quote using your chosen reference.
- Master Group: This field appears only if you have enabled Groups. Groups let you customize the quote in many ways.
- Currency: If you have a Business Edition plan with multi-currency, you can select a foreign currency customer that you’ve already added, you can edit the exchange rate if required. If you entered a default currency customer, it automatically displays.
- Exchange Rate: This field will display if you select a customer of such currency that is different from your company’s currency so that you have to provide an exchange rate for the particular customer.
- Order Booker: This field appears only if you have enabled. Let your customer know which order booker will go and collect the order. You can add multiple order bookers under the Sales Person menu.
- Sales Man: This field appears only if you have enabled. This will display a list of all the salesmen you have entered into the system.
- Delivery Person: This field appears only if you have enabled. Select the delivery person of your choice for a particular customer, also you can choose based on areas.
- Add Quick/Scan Product: You can also Scan your multiple products directly from the Barcode scanner or enter a product name or Product number through the Add Quick product box
Line Item Fields:
- Product: Select products if you have inventory products set up for your organization. Inventory products speed up data entry by automatically filling in the product field with information you’ve saved against your inventory products. If you enter a product that’s not already in inventory, Splendid Account adds it to your inventory.
- Product Description: Enter text as you’d like to describe the products, you’re sailing. You can include description lines in your product’s short description that will automatically display at line item.
- Quantity: Enter the quantity number of products you want to sell.
- Price: Splendid Accounts display the default product price that you have set in the product form or also you can enter your price.
- Last Sale Price: This display of you click in the price field, representing the last selling price of the product.
- Discount: Splendid Accounts has 3 different types of line item discount i.e.
(1. Discount% 2. Discount in Amount 3. Discounted price per unit) you can enter your discount as per supplier agreement.
- Tax: Splendid Account has an option to add multiple Tax on products. If you have set up the product tax in product form default tax will be display. Or you can add additional tax into it.
- Detail Group A: This field appears only if you have enabled Groups. Groups let you customize the order in many ways.
- Detail Group B: This field appears only if you have enabled Groups. Groups let you customize the order in many ways.
- Amount: This is the calculated amount of customers have to pay against a product.
Print Multiple Order
If you want to print multiple orders, select orders and click on print selected orders
- In the Sales menu, select order.
- Select each checkbox for the order you want to print.
- Click Print Selected order.
Create Purchase Order/GRN/Purchase Invoice/Sale Delivery/Sale Invoice
Generate Purchase Order from Sale Order
If the order gets approved then a purchase order can be created of the same order however it can be modified once purchase order has been added. Also, the order number will be displayed on the purchase order created from it as a reference.
Generate Sale Delivery from Sale Order
If the order gets approved then delivery can be created of the same order however it can be modified once delivery has been added. Also, the order number will be displayed on the delivery created from it as a reference.
Generate Purchase Invoice from Sale Order
If the order gets approved then a purchase invoice can be created of the same order however it can be modified once the purchase invoice has been added. Also, the order number will be displayed on the invoice created from it as a reference.
Generate Good Receiving Note from Sale Order
If the order gets approved then a GRN can be created of the same order however it can be modified once GRN has been added. Also, the order number will be displayed on the GRN created from it as a reference.
Create a Sale Invoice from order
You can create an invoice from Sale order directly by just selecting the sale invoice button at the bottom of the page.
Create Bulk Invoices
You can select multiple orders together to generate their invoices at once. Select the warehouse and available options to generate it. Note that if the order which is selected has an already invoice, the system will notify you of that.
Add a delivery address to an order
If you are adding a new customer then after entering the name of the customer, switch to Address tab and enter the addresses as per choice as Address 1 and Address 2 and click Save and Close (select save option as per your need). If the customer is already existing in the system, edit the customer detail, and enter the address, your quotes will be updated automatically.
Set due dates for order
You can set the credit limit days at the customer page on which system calculates the due date for the customer and displays on Sale Order. By default, the due date is of one month.
Description and narration at the advance filter
Two new filters have been added at all screens were available for the product description and narration of the document in the advance filters option.
Sale Order Custom Template
You can set and print the orders document by your own chosen fields.
Template fields are set under the printing template in Sale order customized template from Company settings.
Save Sale Order Custom Template
You can set and save the multiple order document by your own chosen fields. Template fields are to be set under the printing template in Sale order customized template from company setting.
Bulk Serial Number Input
Now you can add the series of product serial numbers in Bulk quantity at once in different ways.
- Enter – enter all the serial number with enter key
- Tab – Enter all the numbers by using the tab key of the keyboard
- Character – You can use “,”, “;”, “< space key >”
Multiple discounts at the line item
The system is now allowing to apply multiple discounts on a single line item by enabling the feature from company settings.
Selection of Salesperson at Sale Order
Splendid accounts are now offering a new feature to update salesperson in bulk sale order.
Font Size selection at Custom Templates
A new feature has been introduced at custom templates so that user can select a font size for all custom templates.
Border Strip option in custom templates
A new feature has been introduced at custom templates to display alternate shades in the detail section of the document.
Editable label at custom templates
Splendid Accounts enhanced its custom templates specific labels (Document information, detail section, footer section) to be editable, you can rename the labels according to your business terminologies.
Remaining quantity column at custom sales order
A new Remaining Column id added in the Sales order custom template help you to find the remaining quantity of product.
Copy comments for Sale Order
Splendid accounts is now offering an option under company settings to copy comments from sale quotation to sale order, sale order to sale invoice and onwards.
Displaying break up of all taxes in overall tax amount
Tax amount that has been added in line item is displayed separately in overall amount. You can see this on every screen where tax is applied on amount in line item.
Options to either update price or quantity of product
When a new product is created, there are two options available under the heading of “Do you sell or purchase in fractional units”.
These options have following functionality;
- Change price when amount update
When this checkbox is checked, it will update the price when the amount is changed.
- Change quantity when amount update
When this checkbox is checked, it will update the quantity of product when amount is changed.